Chamomile Mint Green Tea is a premium Sencha tea with genuine chamomile flowers and peppermint leaves. The Sencha tea leaves are green with flat, smooth, and narrow bodies combined with golden chamomile flowers and fresh cut mint leaves that are naturally dried to preserve their flavor. When infused, the tea has a strong fragrant aroma and smooth flavor. This unique combination balances the energizing Sencha tea with the soothing qualities of chamomile and a refreshing minty finish. Served hot or cold, this medium caffeinated tea is sure to be a favorite.
- Promotes skin health
- Cools & soothes sore throat
- Soothes digestive discomfort
- Calms the effects of nausea
- Relaxes the brain and nervous system
- High levels of vitamins and antioxidants
- May impede the growth of certain forms of cancer
- Cool and refreshing to ease summer heat & fever
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Reviewed by suzanne on 7/31/14
- I enjoy all of your chamomile teas. this one is great when i want just a little something different. the mint really gives it a refreshing nudge.
Impressive blend of flavors
Reviewed by Annette E. on 5/6/12
- Just tried your blend of chamomile mint green tea. I was impressed with how the flavors worked so well together. The mint and chamomile compliment the green tea and give it a sweetness and fruitiness not normally found in green tea.
Even blend, enticing aroma, delicate taste
Reviewed by Mary D. on 5/4/12
The first thing i noticed about the tea was how evenly blended the mint and chamomile aroma was. It created a sweetness that was enticing. The taste has a slight tang from the chamomile and the mint provides a delicate and refreshing finish. This combination does created a slight sweet flavor that makes it a great stand alone tea. No milk or sugar needed here.
Sweet and floral with mint tones
Reviewed by Theo R., Jr. on 5/1/12
- As soon as I poured my first cup I could smell this sweet, floral fragrance with a hint of mint. The flavor is mildly sweet and floral with subtle mint tones and no bitterness. An enjoyable cup.
Nice balance of flavor
Reviewed by Barbara D. on 4/27/12
- I was happy that the mint didn't overpower the chamomile. I usually drink herbal teas for these kinds of flavors but it's nice to get a little caffeine and not have the bitter taste that usually turns me off to tea and coffee.