Organic Dandelion Leaf Herbal Tea is known to have many health benefits. The word Dandelion comes from the French dent-de-lion or lion’s tooth and is thought to have evolved about thirty million years ago in Eurasia. The Dandelion has been used for food and as an herb for much of its long history. Among the many benefits of the dandelion is its ability to aid in weight loss by acting as a mild diuretic and reducing excess fluids in the body. Other valuable benefits include acting as a stabilizing agent against extreme high and low blood sugar levels, stimulating the production of digestive juices, and aiding in reducing inflammation in the liver. Dandelion leaves contain a significant number of vitamins and minerals including vitamins A, C and K and are also a good source of calcium, potassium and iron.
- Recommended by Dr. OZ
- Stimulates digestion
- Promotes weight loss
- Reduces excess fluids
- Reduces inflammation in the liver
- Aids in stabilizing blood sugar levels
- Excellent source of vitamins A, C and K
- Good source of Calcium, Potassium and Iron
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
i like it
Reviewed by DeeDee on 8/19/13
- This tea is working for my liver ,i love it
Strong but effective
Reviewed by Maria on 7/16/12
- I just had my first cup of the Dandelion tea. It is very strong and I found it to have a bitterness to it. Although I don't normally sweeten my tea I used a little honey and it brightened the flavor a little bit. This tea did help flush me out so I know it that part of it works.