Sencha Green Tea leaves are pan-fired through high temperatures and then rolled, shaped, and dried into thin cylindrical shapes with a rich fragrance. When infused, the tea has a mild aroma and a smooth, delicate flavor. Our Sencha Green Tea is versatile and can be enjoyed hot and cold.
- Promotes skin health
- High levels of vitamins and antioxidants - read more -
- Cool and refreshing to ease summer heat & fever
- May impede the growth of certain forms of cancer
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
A good every day tea
Reviewed by Jeanetta on 5/7/12
- This is a nice light green tea. The flavor is mild and it doesn't get bitter even if it gets a little over steeped. It's nice way to get all of the the antioxidant benefits without any heaviness or bad taste. This is a good tea to always have in the cupboard.
subtle, soft and clean
Reviewed by Elisa G. on 5/4/12
- I think this would be a great intro to anyone who hasn't had green tea. It when steeped the aroma is mild and light. The liquid is a pale yellow and the flavor is subtle and soft without any significant bitterness. This is a tea I enjoy with seafood and other light meals. It is also a nice palate cleanser because the flavor is so light.
Nice quality and versatile
Reviewed by Abbey J. on 5/1/12
- i am very happy with the quality of your sencha green tea. The flavor is pleasant and light and it's versatile. I drink it hot and iced and the flavor holds up nicely.
Good quality, good price
Reviewed by Dianna T on 4/29/12
- This is a good quality green tea at a good price. The flavor isn't strong and it is good with meals.