Vanilla Green Tea consists of select Sencha green tea leaves blended with natural vanilla leaves. The green tea leaves have flat, smooth, and narrow bodies along with brownish-red vanilla leaves. Originating in Aztec culture, Vanilla has long been used for its healing properties for both the body and soul and is highly valued for its enticing flavor. Vanilla Green Tea has a complex floral aroma and flavor that resonates in your senses. Delicious and gratifying this is a tea to be enjoyed both hot and cold.
- Promotes skin health
- High levels of vitamins and antioxidants
- Cool and refreshing to ease summer heat & fever
- May impede the growth of certain forms of cancer
Reviewed by Gennyfer on 3/5/15
- The first tea flavor I tried when I first received my order. Good flavor and will be adding this to my next order again.
great combination of flavor
Reviewed by Melissa on 8/14/14
- i didn't know if i would like the green tea/vanilla combination but you've made me a believer. absolutely delicious. the vanilla doesn't take away from the tea leaf. the combination is just right.
Reviewed by Emily on 5/18/11
- This tea is divine. I was a little iffy, but just a single inhalation of the fragrance and then the taste convinced me. I'm order more.
Reviewed by Jacob on 2/3/11
- I found this to be really pleasant, but the vanilla was a little weak. It has grown on me, I admit.