Bilberry Herbal Tea is a quality decaffeinated tea. As part of the plant family that includes blueberries, cranberries and huckleberries they grow in cool, moderate temperatures, typically in the mountain ranges of the northern and southern hemispheres. The bilberry will produce a single or paired berry as opposed to its cousin the blueberry that produces fruit in clusters. In their fresh form they will appear black with a hint of purple. High in antioxidants, bilberry has been utilized for centuries for aiding in circulation, reducing blood sugar levels and strengthening the blood vessels leading to the eyes. Bilberry Herbal Tea promotes weight loss by helping to eliminate cravings. Our Billberry Herbal Tea, a blend of leaf and berry, is high in antioxidants and when infused results in a pleasant, fruity flavor and aroma that can be enjoyed as a soothing tonic.
- Recommended by Dr. OZ
- Promotes weight loss
- Extremely high in Vitamin C
- High level of anthocyanin pigments
- Daily relief of gastrointestinal problems and to aids digestion
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Reviewed by AG on 6/24/12
- It's bitter, but it's supposed to be. This tea detoxes your body. It helps keep me regular, and gives me a healthy dose of the bitter taste - which is super important. I got used to this tea very quickly and have added it to my morning routine.
Very bitter, needs help.
Reviewed by Barbara on 6/2/12
- just received my order of teas today. Started with the Bilberry tea this evening. As I am a huge tea drinker and will try just about any tea, I found this tea to have a very bitter taste. I followed the recommendations in brewing and added a packet of stevia to sweeten, but it didn't do anything for the bitterness. Have never had Bilberry before and not sure if this is how the tea is suppose to be. Not on my list of favorites.
Would recommend blending with other tea
Reviewed by Shannon on 3/13/12
- Just received the tea yesterday and I've had 2 cups so far. I can't comment on the great effects of the tea, but I have to say it tastes like dirt to me. There is definitely an earthy flavor. I did not sweeten it at all as I'm trying to do away with sugars of all kinds, so keep that in mind as well. After about 3 sips I decided I just couldn't drink it. So, I added other fruity herbal tea to the cup to mask the taste which it did and so I was able to drink it that way. I will be finishing the bag because I want to stick with it and see if I get good results with this herb.