Chamomile Mint Herbal Tea consists of genuine chamomile flowers and peppermint leaves. Chamomile may be the world's oldest, most calming herb. It helps sooth the muscles lining the digestive tract and calm the inflammation caused by many gastrointestinal complaints such like heartburn. Chamomile contains active compounds that work in a similar fashion as anti-anxiety medications which help relax the brain and nervous system. We blend the Chamomile with fresh cut naturally dried mint leaves. For thousands of years peppermint has been lauded for its calming effect on the muscles and stomach. Peppermint and its active ingredient menthol are also a natural and effective decongestant and can aid in easing the discomfort of a sore throat. When infused, the sweet floral chamomile combined with refreshing mint has a delicate and gentle aroma with a soothing flavor. This tea is delicious hot or cold at any time of day or night.
- High in Vitamin C
- Promoted skin health
- Natural decongestant
- Boosts immune system
- Promotes digestive health
- Calms the effects of nausea
- Aide in soothing sore throats
- Natural source of vitamins A & C
- Natural source of manganese & iron
- Relaxes the brain and nervous system
- Regulates weight and aids with weight reduction
Soothing & Relaxing
Reviewed by Pam J. on 5/6/12
- The sweetness of the chamomile combined with the fresh mint is quite enjoyable on the palate. This is definitely a great go-to tea when you want something soothing and relaxing.
Great for relaxing
Reviewed by K.R.C on 4/30/12
- A very nice chamomile with a minty finish. Because it is herbal this makes an excellent tea for unwinding before going to sleep.