Citrus Lavender Sage Herbal Tea is a refreshing blend of vibrant sage leaf, citrusy lemon and floral lavender. Sage leaf is an herb native to the Mediterranean region that has naturalized in many areas around the globe. The word Sage (or Salvia officinalis) comes from the Latin salvere which means to save (referring to healing properties associated with this herb). It is suggested that sage may be useful in preventing Type 2 diabetes by lowering blood sugar levels in people considered “at risk”. Sage leaf is also known to boost memory, reduce anxiety and aid in treating fevers and colds, sore throat and headaches as well as gastro-intestinal upset. When combined with zesty, vitamin C filled pieces of lemon and sweet, soothing lavender flower, the result is a delicious and satisfying tea that will ease the stress of a long day.
- Recommended by Dr. OZ
- Vitamin C
- Known to boost memory
- Known to reduce anxiety
- Aids in lowering blood sugar
- Aids in treating fevers & colds
- Eases gastro-intestinal upset
- Eases symptoms of stress and headaches
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
It's so good
Reviewed by Margaret R. on 7/16/12
- I know sage is supposed to have a lot of health benefits especially in helping with high blood sugar. I got the 2oz size to start and it's almost gone already. I thought I would drink a cup a day but I have had a cup after every meal. It really is a good blend.
Reviewed by Sharon M. on 7/16/12
- I can't drink caffeine and wanted to try something different. This tea is definitely that. I loved the combination of flavors. The pairing of sage and lavender is unexpectedly delicious. And the lemon provides a nice tangy tartness that ties it all together.