Lotus Nut Green Tea leaves are fine and tender dried leaves that are noticeably striped with many white downy tips. Lotus has long been a symbol of vitality and purity in Buddhist culture. While in traditional Chinese medicine lotus is believed to be beneficial to the heart and helps to calm the nerves. This tea has a tenuous shape with a strong, bitter aroma that is a common feature of the lotus nut. When infused the tea has a strong scent with its characteristic aftertaste. Whether served hot or cold, this tea is a cool and refreshing way to ease the heat of summer.
- Promotes skin health
- High levels of vitamins and antioxidants - read more -
- Cool and refreshing to ease summer heat & fever
- May impede the growth of certain forms of cancer
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Reviewed by Charissa on 2/15/13
- Very nice, full flavor, nutty walnut, sweet, earthy tasting green tea, with a bit of silky texture.
fresh, nutty, diffrent
Reviewed by Marina on 1/27/13
- Smells like lotus manju! earthy, yet light. nutty and tart, reminds me of family gatherings. A great cup of comfort!
refreshing green tea
Reviewed by Dora on 5/28/11
- A piney scent with an audaciously fresh taste. Smells and tastes like a forest after rain.