Organic Wuyi Narcissus Oolong Tea is one of the most popular teas for WEIGHT LOSS. The leaves are hand plucked and carefully sorted. They are skillfully oxidized partially to craft its golden, amber hue. The strips of tea leaves are stout and neat with slightly twisted edges resembling the head of a dragonfly. When infused, the tea liquid is golden orange. Wuyi Oolong tea has a roasted aroma and a thick, woody flavor. It is a cool and refreshing tea served hot or cold.
- Promotes liver health
- Promotes Weight Loss
- Promotes dental health
- Promotes digestive health
- Promotes balance and harmony
- Good source of the amino acid GABA
- Cool and refreshing for ease from summer heat and fever
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Reviewed by JAMES on 6/14/14
- WAS COMPLETELY SATISFIED!! ONLY REGRET WAS I DIDNT ORDER LARGER BAG!!
Reviewed by Frankie on 2/9/12
- I just received my tea on Monday and I have enjoyed it several times. The aroma and flavor are great and I just am enjoying every comforting cup.
Unwind with a cup
Reviewed by Marc on 6/21/11
- Bold, crisp and earthy, that's how I would describe this very flavor of tea. But whats even better is that every single sip is refreshing and unique. Its smooth and rich to the finish. This amazing blend of tea helps me unwind and De-stress.
Its flavor is enough to captivate
Reviewed by William on 6/3/11
- This 60-80% oxidized Oolong tea is refreshing and it has great flavor that attracts me to have it anytime.
Heaven in a cup!
Reviewed by Elisa on 3/16/11
- This was my first real journey into the Oolong land of teas, and I became a firm fan with the first sip. I love the smooth, round mouth feel of this tea, and the slightly woodsy aroma speaks of soothing evenings by an autumn fire. A terrifically satisfying Oolong experience!