Parsley Tea is versatile, as it is cultivated as a herb, spice and a vegetable. First grown in ancient Rome and Greece, Parsley made its way to England in the 16th century and to America in the early part of the 19th century. Long before it was used in cooking it was widely appreciated for its medicinal value. Parsley is not only an excellent source of vitamin C and antioxidants but has properties that reduce inflammation caused by diseases like rheumatoid arthritis. With its significant levels of vitamins A, B9 and K, this wonder herb can aid in the fight against cardiovascular disease and stroke while assisting in strengthening teeth and bone composition. Add to this the natural diuretic effects of parsley, this tea will help you to shed unwanted weight, helping the body break down fat by balancing your hormones while increasing metabolism.
- 6 cups a day Recommended by Dr.OZ for Weight Loss
- Helps reduce upper arm fat recommended by Dr.OZ
- High levels of Vitamin C
- promotes blood circulation
- helps with edematose conditions
- helps reduce high blood pressure
- High levels of Vitamins A, B9 and K
- helps stimulate the liver and digestion
- Helps invigorates and increases your awareness
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
A nice change from the usual herbal tea
Reviewed by Cathy W. on 5/3/12
- I wouldn't have thought parsley steeped in water would be something I would care for but it is actually quite tasty. It has a savory vegetable flavor which is a nice change from regular tea or herbals.
Reviewed by Flora on 4/30/12
- Not bad. I don't know what I was expecting but it has a pleasant flavor, like weak soup. It's light which I like and there is no bitter or bad taste to it.