Heart Shape Pu'erh is a quality, black pu’erh leaf tea. The Pu’erh leaves are handpicked, dried, and tightly rolled. The leaves are then lightly steamed in perforated cans to make them soft and earthy, which will allow them to hold together and not crumble during compression. The leaves are compressed by a heart-shaped lever press that is manually operated for tight pressings. The tea is compressed into a small, flat heart shape, placed on latticed shelves to dry, and hand-wrapped in pairs. When infused, the heart shape disperses into dark, red-brown loose leaves and the tea liquid is auburn, with a rich aroma and a refreshingly modest flavor to stimulate movement and circulation.
- Recommended by Dr.OZ
- Boosts immune system
- Promotes vascular healh
- Promotes and soothes digestion
- Stimulates weight loss and aids with weight reduction
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Great for energy.
Reviewed by Cece on 3/25/13
- New to pu-erh tried three different types. This is my favorite. Not a coffee drinker at all this gave me a buzz the first two times. Now it is my favorite go to am tea. The heart shape only adds to the enjoyment. No sugar needed.
Convenient and delicious
Reviewed by Maggie on 7/23/12
- I love the convenience of the pu'erh tea in the compressed shape. I don't have to worry about measuring or sealing and resealing a bag. Each piece is individually wrapped so i can have a fresh cup whenever I want.
I love my Pu’erh Teas
Reviewed by Roxanne S on 11/22/11
I love the heart shapes they make it fun, it makes me feel like I get a little gift every time I make a cuppa. Plus taste good too.
A Treat for your Mouth and Eyes
Reviewed by Mert G. on 1/16/11
- OMG! The tea looks like little hearts. And the tea is smooth and delicious.