Rose Petal Herbal Tea are natural, red, full plump rose petals that are a mixture of citrus and sweet petals. For thousands of years the rose has been a part of Chinese medicine. Rose petals are a natural source of vitamin C which has been shown to boost the immune system and promote healthy skin and bones. When infused, our Rose Petal Herbal Tea has a beautiful aroma and a sweet, citrus flavor that won't overpower your senses. This tea can be enjoyed hot or chilled.
- Boosts immune system
- Promotes balance and harmony
- Contains high levels of vitamin C
- may help improve blood circulation
- Known to revitalize, invigorate, and energize the senses
- May help prevent heart disease by lowering bad cholesterol levels and inhibiting blood clots
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Reviewed by Michelle on 5/10/12
- This is such a delicious tea. I love that the rose petals are in there natural shape and not all broken. It really adds to the quality of the product. The taste is wonderfully sweet and floral.
Reviewed by L. Marren on 4/30/12
- Not as pretty as your rosebud tea but it sure makes up for that in flavor.
Fresh and full
Reviewed by Terry K. on 3/25/12
- I love sipping this tea in my back yard. When I close my eyes and breathe in the aroma of the steeped petals I feel like I have a beautiful rose garden. The taste is a hint sweet and flowery, and seeing the natural full rose petals giving off there flavor as they dance around in my tea maker reminds me just how fresh this beverage is.
A great alternative
Reviewed by Allison A. on 3/22/12
- I am really enjoying this tea. The rose petals are so fragrant and the taste of the tea is floral and sweet. I love having these herbal alternatives to the usual hot caffeinated beverages.
sweet and delicate
Reviewed by John on 6/3/11
- This is a delicate herbal tea. It has a pleasant scent and lightly sweet taste. My toddler and I love this tea. I also love adding rose petal herbal tea to strong green teas to offset some of its aftertaste.